FREIGHT & SHIPPING POLICY
When you check out, you can view the shipping and handling charges for your order. In the rare case that shipping and handling charges exceed the amount shown, we will notify you. The state or province may require tax to be applied to shipping and handling charges.
Mouldings uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below. Please see your shopping cart for an estimate of the exact shipping charges for your order.
- All Carvings (White River, Art For Everyday and Brown Wood Products): Ship FREE via FED EX within the 48 contiguous United States.
- White River Specialty Mouldings (Mon Reale, Embossed and Traditional): Shipping Charges are 15% of total sale. Minimum $35 shipping charge on any mouldings order.
- Finium: Shipping Charges are 8% of total sale
- Concretus: Shipping Charges are 15% of total sale
- Decorators Supply: Shipping Charges are 15% of total sale
- Radius Corners: A separate email with FREIGHT CHARGE will be sent after order is processed
Online orders can be delivered worldwide. However, some products, especially large items and items that contain fuel or other hazardous chemicals, are not available for shipment to other countries. To be sure, check the product and shipping notes as you shop. If your country is not listed at checkout, your order cannot be delivered there.
Tax and duty fees may be charged by your country when your order arrives. Those additional charges are your responsibility. Mouldings ships to most countries.
- International Tier: Shipping Charges are 30% Minimum Charge of order. In the rare case that shipping and handling charges exceed the amount shown, we will notify you.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- Are marked on
- Are modified in any way
- Have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture
- Have sheetrock mud, primer, stain, "job site damage"
- Returned 60 days after invoice purchase date
- Plaster Medallions and Onlays in Composition Ornament which are MADE TO ORDER, NOT RETURNABLE.
- Resin is made-to-order and cannot be returned.
Returns are F.O.B. Buyer and are subject to a 20% restocking charge. To receive credit for stock products, product must be received in re-sellable condition. Custom mouldings and custom woodcarvings are not returnable under any circumstances. If returned products are received damaged due to poor repackaging, no credit will be processed. It is imperative that items are not returned in their original packaging without a thorough inspection as more fill may be needed to boxes of carvings or additional wrapping for mouldings may be necessary to prevent return shipment damage. Please call 866-687-8746 and speak to our Customer Service Representative to request an RGA.